Do you want best baby Jumper. this is the right place for you. This review is a product of deep and analytical research that has been done for the past couple of months. 2000 parents from different states who had bought different baby jumpers were involved in the research process to find out which one of them is the best. Over the course of six months, data were collected on the opinions of the parents on the baby jumpers they had bought in comparison with the others in the market. Experts on children safety and development were also consulted and gave their advice on features to look for in a baby jumper. Using the information that was gathered, we found out that the best baby jumper according to parents and children safety and development experts is the Fisher-Price Luv u Zoo Jumperoo. It passed all tests set by the research team and was the most popular among the parents even those who had bought different baby jumpers
OUR BEST PICK (Fisher-Price Luv u Zoo Jumperoo)
WE ALSO RECOMMENDED
|Review: Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo||$Amazon Buy Now|
|Review : Graco Doorway Baby Jumper||$Amazon Buy Now|
|Review : Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center||$Amazon Buy Now|
The smile on your baby face has an impact on you as well. Imagine the laughter your child will let out from using a best baby jumper. Our babies are like our whole lives; we want to care and protect them in all ways possible. Is a baby jumper safe? Your concern is understood, and we can ascertain that a baby jumper is safe. Moreover, it is important to know that it promotes the health of your child both physically and mentally. Baby jumpers are of different types with each having specific features leaving you with a variety to choose from. The multi-selection available also poses a challenge, which baby jumper best suits my child? Which features should I consider when shopping? We’ll discuss all there is to know about baby jumpers and review some of the best baby jumpers. It is time to let you baby have some protected fun that leaves him healthy and thrilled.
What is a baby jumper?
A baby jumper is simply a suspended seat where your child can comfortably play in. Elastic straps suspend the hoop. It has two leg holes that often have trays that hold toys. However, the tray’s depend on the type of baby jumper. You place your child on the seat, and as he steps on the ground, the baby sets the movement for the jumper using his toes. The baby then swings leaving him delighted. Is your young one old enough to be in a baby jumper? The universal rule among parents is that if your child is ready for a baby jumper if he can support his head on his own. However, be keen to check the weight and height limit of your Baby jumper that may have been set by the manufacturer.
Types of baby jumpers
There are three types of baby jumpers; Stationary jumper, stationary activity jumper and doorway jumper.
Stationary jumper– a stationary jumper only consists of the basic baby jumper features, a seat, frame and an elastic cord. This makes it the easiest among the three types of baby jumpers. It has nothing else to offer other than the usual bouncing.
1. It is independent and stable on its own hence you do not have to stress on where to attach it to.
2. Adjustable seat height that allows room for growth
3. The seats can turn 360 degrees giving your baby ultimate fun. Moreover, the seat pad is removable and washable.
4. Its design is set to consume less space.
5. Has a unique bouncing pad that ensures the safety of your baby by preventing his feet from touching the floor.
6. Easy to set up
1. Does not offer additional entertainment for the baby other than bouncing
2. Not educative
3. The seat is not deep enough
Stationary activity jumper– like every jumper, this baby jumper consists of a seat suspended by elastic cords. However, it is a slight modification of the stationary jumper. It then has a tray of toys to entertain your baby once he is tired of bouncing.
1. Toys vary according to the preferred theme giving your child the ultimate experience.
2. Removable, washable seats
3. Comfortable for your baby
4. Convenient to move around
5. Easy to assemble
1. Some of the jumpers under stationary activity jumpers have cords that twist as the baby moves.
2. Some models are space consuming
3. Non educative
Doorway jumper– it is commonly known as door jumpers. Its unique feature is that the elastic straps that suspend the seat attach at the top to a cable. As its name suggests, at the end of the cable where the cords attach is a clamp that is usually attached to a door frame.
1. It consumes less space as compared to other jumpers
2. Less costly
3. Adjustable height thus as your kid grow, the jumper grows with your baby too
4. Easily adjustable
5. Cute appearance
7. Some clamps do not leave marks on the door as a result of clamping
You need to have a doorway where the clamp will fit
What age is recommended for a kid to use a baby jumper?
The assumption by most parents is that as long as the child can support his or her head, then he or she is good to go. To an extent, this assumption is valid. Regardless, the one factor that holds constant is the manufacturer’s specifications. Every model has a weight, age and height limit and this provides variety. A child can begin playing with a baby jumper as from when they are three months and beyond.
Difference between baby jumper, baby walker, baby bouncer and baby swing
As discussed earlier, a baby jumper is a device that is meant to entertain the baby by allowing the baby bounce. Other than bouncing, the baby jumper also offers additional entertainment through a range of toys attached to the jumper.
A baby walker is a device that aims at helping kids who can barely walk on their own to move around from place to place. Most believe that Walker’s play a role in making babies walk faster on their own.
A baby bouncer is a seat that allows you place your child or infant to sleep on as you carry on with other activities in the house. For an infant, he or she will enjoy comfort, but as your baby grows old, the bouncer will entertain as the kid learns to kick.
A baby swing is a seat that moves in a rhythmic motion same as the wombs to rock and comfort your child. However, it suits small kids only. When your baby exceeds 30 pounds or begins to climb out, it becomes unsafe.
Health benefits of a baby jumper.
• It entertains the baby throughout. Through movements initiated by the baby using his feet, the child enjoys bouncing. If the child gets tired of bouncing, the baby jumper has toys to keep the baby engaged and entertained.
• It is a channel through which the baby releases his energy. Through using his feet to bounce and move to and fro, he directs his excess energy to good use.
• It enables the baby sleep well at night. The baby jumper keeps the baby engaged and entertained during the day. At night the baby sleeps better than he did before using the jumper. Parents whose kids have used baby jumpers can support this.
• It enhances development. Above, we have discussed the baby sleeps better. Well, a baby is supposed to sleep for long hours to improve its development both mentally and physically. Baby jumper offers the opportunity for your child to rest peacefully for long, in turn enhancing its growth.
• Baby walks quickly. A great proportion of parents whose children have used baby jumpers claim that their kids learned how to walk faster. While the issue remains debatable and not clarified, the experience remains the best teacher. It’s time to get a baby jumper for your young one.
• There are claims that a baby using a baby jumper has his legs and motor developments better than a baby without a baby jumper.
• Baby jumpers are good for the toe muscles since the baby gets to exercise them even before he begins to walk.
How to choose the best baby jumper
Below is what you should consider before settling to buy that baby jumper you think is best for your child;
1. Weight limit- some of the manufacturers set a weight limit that varies according to the model. Check for a baby jumper that will support your child`s weight for safety purposes. Failure to consider the correct weight limit poses a risk to your kid since the baby jumper could collapse and end up injuring your child.
2. Seat- seat’s vary from model to model. However, there are several factors that one should consider. Is the seat removable? Is it washable? Does the seat have a weight adjustment? You should also check whether the seat has a plush padding to provide extra comfort for your baby.
3. Suspender- How many suspenders does your baby jumper have? Do away with baby jumpers that have only one elastic strap. This is because, with one strap, the baby can move to any direction that may result in injuries. Be sure to pick a baby jumper that has two or more straps.
4. Adjustability- ideally it’s the best to choose a baby jumper whose height can be adjusted. Adjustable height gives extra comfort to your child as he grows up.
5. Storage- since a jumper is-not-used throughout, you will be required to store it. Consider the space in your home while purchasing. If you have minimal space, then choose a baby jumper that is easy to dismantle. It will then use up less space.
6. Toys- baby jumpers come with a variety of toys for your child to play with. Your kid may get tired of bouncing and start playing with toys. It is then important to first take an interest in what your baby prefers to play with and buy a jumper that comes with such toys. Your child will then remain entertained throughout.
7. Safety- Safety is paramount for your baby, and this is why many people inquire on the safety-catch of baby jumpers. Are they safe? Yes, they are. But there are important safety guides to enhance your child`s safety.
• Remove any sharp objects from the floor
• Use a jumper on maintained grounds; avoid using them near the pool or stairs.
• Do not tie toys to the baby jumper using a string. The child could end up strangling himself.
• Refrain from using the jumper after your baby exceeds the height and weight limit.
• Ensure that the jumper is on a flat surface that’s a bit leveled.
• Never move around the jumper when the baby is in it.
• Always check for any loose parts from the last use before putting your child in the jumper.
Top activity jumper review
Fisher-price Rainforest Jamperoo
This jumper comes with play toys that could either be rainforest animals, music or lights. Moreover, it’s seat is easy to clean. Its seat is adjustable, so one does not have to worry about their baby growing too fast. Its seat rotates 360 degrees to giving your child a wide movement range.
1. Adjustable base and straps
2. Has a rotating chair hence your baby enjoys the freedom of movement
3. Safe cushion that provides comfort
4. Deep seat to prevent your kid from falling
1. It’s difficult to move it
2. The jumper cannot collapse
3. Does not offer educative mater
Fisher-price Laugh and Learn Jamperoo
It is less expensive making it affordable to most. Furthermore, this baby jumper, unlike the others, is somewhat educational from its alphabets, shapes, and colors. It entertains the baby, since it plays music, has sounds and lights. The seat is adjustable. Its chair rotates 360 degrees. It collapses quickly making it convenient to travel with
1. Attractive due to its theme
2. Easy to set up
3. Convenient to store and move with
4. The baby gets to learn new things
5. Fully entertains the baby
1. It is hard for the babies to rotate the seat on their own
2 The seat is not deep hence may be uncomfortable and somewhat unsafe
Evenflo Exersaucer jump and Learn jumper, jungle quest
This baby jumper stands out because it is in line with Child Development Institute. In addition to this baby jumper being somewhat approved by professionals, it offers height adjustment that makes it durable since you can still use it when your child grows. The seat pad is quite comfortable. The seat pad is not only removable but easy to wash too. The best part is one can take out these toys for her to play with on the floor. Moreover, it offers an extra jump that helps the baby exercise his or her muscles. Also, it provides stability for young infants.
1. Removable, washable seat pad
2. The toys can be removed and used on the floor
3. Easy to assemble
4. Collapses quickly
5. Comes with ten development stages
1. Complaints on the metal bars at the base need to be improved
2. Not easy to move around with
3. The seat is not deep
Baby Einstein activity jumper special edition, neighborhood
The seat can turn 360 degrees making my baby comfortable to play with all the toys. It is easy to assemble the toys due to the shape in the gaps. Besides, it has an adjustable height. The toys are kind of chewable, so there is no much harm. It has a secure seat that is well cushioned. It has a piano that may develop your baby’s interest. The seat can rotate 360 degrees giving full access to the toys
1. Good quality, attractive features, and excellent construction
2. The springs are mostly covered, promotes safety for your baby
3. Easy to assemble and collapse
4. Has a non-skid foot to protect your baby
5. Accommodates children up to 25 pounds
6. The seat pad and toys are easy to remove
7. Comes with a 1-year warranty
1. Uses 3AAA batteries that are not included in the unit
2. Does not offer educational items
3. The seat is not deep
Fisher price Luv U zoo Jamperoo
Its frame is durable, and the baby jumper is steady on its own thus you can place it anywhere convenient for you without having to worry about its support. Its spring is soft to ensure safety for your baby. Kids grow fast, and to compensate their growth, it has an adjustable height making it more durable. It is easily portable and consumes less space. It develops the baby`s mental and physical abilities. The seat spins and encourages hand-eye developments.
1. It’s made of robust steel hence does not require additional support
2. Provides support for your baby as he tries to learn how to climb or walk
3. Develops hand-eye coordination through the bright colored toys
4. Has a brand assurance
1. It’s two weak arms of the jumper
2. Not easy to assemble
3. Does not collapse easily
Top door way jumper review
Graco Doorway Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle
Besides being easily portable, this baby jumper also has a seat pad that is removable and washable. I can assure you this jumper is safe since the elastic cords suspending the seats are non-twist, your baby than is safe from twinning.
2. Convenient since it is easily portable
3. Removable seat pad that is washable
4. Safe since the elastic cords do not intertwine
1. The theme does not suit many babies especially girls
2. The seat is not deep hence not as comfortable.
3. Does not offer educational advantage
Evenflo Exersaucer Door Jumper, Owl
It is suitable for those who travel a lot or for those need a portable baby jumper. It consumes less space it has a fully framed seat to offer more comfort when your child is on the seat. It has an enclosed spring that protects your baby since he cannot touch it. The seat pad can easily be removed and cleaned.
1. Easy to clean
2. It’s has framed seats.
3. Easy to travel with
4. Does not take up much space
5. The child cannot touch the spring
1. Compared to other jumpers, it is not bouncy
2. Quite hard to put the baby in or take him out
3. Less educative
Jolly jumper Exerciser with Door Clamp
This doorway jumper is ideal if one lacks a suitable door way. Besides improving a child`s balance, it also promotes development. The seat offers great support for your baby and also has enough springs to keep your child bouncing. Since it has a stand, you can take it outside too; thus you can use it for a longer duration than other jumpers. Your baby also gets to change the scenery. If your child has other older siblings, you do not have to worry about them pushing your kid in the jumper as is with other jumpers.
1. Offers your baby great support for her back
2. The jumping springs are great
3. You can use it without a door frame since it comes with a stand
4. Improves your child`s balance as well as enables him to develop coordination
5. Can be used both indoor and outdoor.
2. Consumes a lot of space when set up
3. Lacks educational material
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Doorway Jumper, Red/Yellow
Besides offering the baby entertainment through bouncing, it also plays music for the baby. It also promotes healthy activity. Also, you can remove the seat pad and clean it, no more worries about him when he messes it. It is inexpensive and safe too making it one of a kind.
1. It has an attractive look and has a car theme
3. Plays music
5. Easy to assemble
6. Does not leave marks on the door frame
7. Has an adjustable harness
8. It is safe since it does not flip over
9. Removable dashboard
1. One has to remove the dash board to stop the music from playing.
2. The leg holes are a bit wide, and an easy solution is wrapping your baby using a blanket and placing him on the jumper
Graco Bumper Jumper, Stratus
Graco is a company whose products depict of quality, comfortable products; their products are safe too. Graco Bumper Jumper is the best there could ever be. It is convenient since it is easy to move around the house. It’s bouncing spring is sturdy, and its height allows you to adjust it. The seat pad can be removed and washed. Its straps are also non-twist enhancing your baby`s safety. Moreover, it does not leave any marks on the doorway. It has a stratus fashion design that suites many babies.
1. Easy movability from room to room.
2. It has a safety hidden cord that provides extra protection for your baby
3. Time-saving since it is easy to clean
4. It allows for attachment of additional toys
5. Its height is adjustable
1. Suitable for little kids.
2. The baby is not well balanced and could end up leaning on either side more.
3. Top stationary jumper review
4. Not educative
Top stationary jumper review
Jolly Jumper the Original with super stand.
The new modification of this jumper does not require doorways. It has been built in a way that allows both indoor and outdoor use. Most baby jumpers strengthen muscles, but jolly jumper improves balance as well as develops coordination and rhythm in the baby movements.
1. It’s designed in a manner that enables coordination for your child`s development
2. It improves the baby`s balance
3. Easy to transport
4. Has adjustable height
5. It does not require any batteries.
6. Strengthens leg muscles
1. Its price is higher compared to other baby jumpers
2. Does not have educational material
3. The seat is not deep
Baby jumpers’ safety is still a debatable issue among parents. Are they safe? Baby jumpers are safe and are the best way to keep your child comfortable and entertained. There are three types of baby jumpers; stationary activity and door way jumpers. Each type of jumper offers a variety that allows you choose the type of jumper suitable for your child. They come in various themes and different music types to suit your child. When you adhere to the safety guidelines be sure, there is no risk involved. Let your baby grow up happy while having all the fun by purchasing a best baby jumper of your choice.
Enter your text here...